- Side-by-Side Family Support Program through University Presbyterian Church provides trained volunteers that offer companionship and practical assistance to families with a serious illness. Marla Malone, Family Support Coordinator 206-524-7301 x273 www.sidebyside.org
- Super Sibs recognizes and supports brothers and sisters of children living with cancer
- Cancer Lifeline provides a 24 hour phone help line 1-800-255-5505. They also provide support groups, information, and classes for people living with cancer and their families. 206-297-2100
- Gilda's Club Seattle offers support groups, classes, lectures, workshops, and social activities to those diagnosed with cancer, their families, and friends. 206-709-1400
- Seattle's Child is a newspaper that has information on children's activities and resources in the Seattle area. Available at local libraries.
- To-Be-Me is a website for teens living with cancer. It offers information on appearance and the social affects of cancer and cancer treatment.